Thursday, April 24, 2014

Retirement Lists!!

Okay...so my BIG news that I mentioned previously is that I have become a Merchandiser with Chloe and Isabel. They are a new jewelry company that recently celebrated their third birthday...I LOVE everything about it...the product, quality, support, price and even their logo: Ca-ute!!!
These little birdies have taken up residency here at the Barker household. This last Tuesday I held my Grand Opening Pop-Up here at my home and I loved that fact that while I was preparing...my 'go-to' for decorations was still Stampin' Up!. I have embraced the fact that I am indeed a paper-crafter...it's in my blood!! It was funny trying NOT to use Stampin' Up!
Here was a banner I made:


Then using the same Etcetera DSP (130129) I made this cute frame:

There was glass, that I removed and screwed it tiny eyebolts. Added some wire and ta-da!! I love that I will be able to swap the paper out to coordinate a themed event or season!! (Thank-you Pinterest!) 


When you get a chance, stop by my online Boutique and see for yourself!! There is something for everyone!!
www.chloeandisabelbyerin.com

Here are the 'thank-you' cards I made for my customers who placed an order during the month of April...I am SO excited that I have lots of bird stamps and accessories!!
Supplies
Stamp Set: Hostess set Morning Meadow (129678 C, 129675 W)), En Francais (127790 C,128562 W)
Card Stock: Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, Calypso Coral
Ink: Calypso Coral, Basic Gray, Sahara Sand
Access: Mini Clothespins, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine (125573), Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon (120999), Big Shot (113439), Big Shot Magnetic Platform (130658), Chalk Talk Framelits (129983), Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz (118772)

The shimmer really POPS with the flash!! It's SO purdy in real life!!

Tomorrow night I am hosting Stamp Camp...it has been QUITE a busy week!! I was supposed to go to Bunco tonight but I have my son's baseball game to attend..the last game I missed he hit a triple!! So I bailed on Bunco this month...I don't want to disappoint Aiden (they grow too quickly as it is!!)

Here is one of the cards we will be making:
It's actually an envelope~ you seal it shut and cut off 1/4" to create a pocket...EASY!!
Here is another pic:
And...last pic is a close-up:
Supplies
Stamp Set: Blooming with Kindness (126422 C, 131961 W), Dictionary (130351 C, 130348 W)
Card Stock: Summer Starfruit, Crumb Cake
Ink: Crumb Cake, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White Craft ink
Access: linen thread (104199), Big Shot (113439), Square Lattice Embossing Folder (119976), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246), Heat tool (129053), Clear Embossing Powder (109130)...oh...I also used the Crumb Cake marker and Color Spritzer tool (retired)....I could use that on everything!!

Tip: I stamped the bloom image first in the Summer Starfruit and waited until that was dry. Then I applied the Whisper White over that...and embossed with clear embossing powder.

Here is the other card that we will be making which could be perfect for Mother's Day!! Remember that it's on Sunday May 11th!!
Very soft and delicate...shabby chic!! I am in LOVE with this DSP from the current Occasions Catalog...it's seriously amazing!! This card would be great for a wedding...a baby shower...bridal tea...you get the idea!!

Supplies
Stamp Set: Four Frames (123442 C, 128589 W), Hostess Express Yourself (130339 C, 130336 W)
Card Stock: Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe
Ink: Smoky Slate
Access: linen thread (104199) Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), 7/16" Natural Trim ribbon (129287), Whisper White 3/8" taffeta ribbon (109070), Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons (127555), Vintage Trinkets (118764), Stampin' Sponges (101610), Decorative Label Punch (120907), Watercolor Wonder DSP (132994)

Another HUGE announcement is that the Retirement List is out!!

Dates: April 21-June 4, 2014 (all items available while supplies last)
Details
We're saying goodbye to hundreds of retiring products from the 2013-2014 annual catalog!! ALL products are only available while supplies last, so be sure to get your orders in early!
Also, make sure to take advantage of FREE standard shipping on EVERYTHING from April 21-25.
Retiring Lists
  • Retiring Stamps (Available April 21-June 4, 2014, or while supplies last)
  • Retiring Accessories (Available April 21-June 4, 2014, or while supplies last)
If you have any questions, please let me know!! Have a great day...I'm off to the game!!

No comments:

Blogging tips